Dcard, Backend developer. 2017 Jun - now
Taiwan local biggest social media app. (App store
Using: Node.js/Koa, GCP, Docker, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Designed and built a dynamic server-side config service. Handled complex business logic.
- Designed and implemented caches. Include memory cache, Redis cache, and CDN.
- Built subscribe feed system algorithm with Golang. And joined personal recommend feed architecture develop, merge different post source.
- Built authorization and permission control service. Maintain multiple rules with a term of office.
- Built new reporting service with pretty nice reading speed and not bad writing performance.
- Built in house Node.js develop tools, project starter, and useful module.
- Built reaction system, modify data structure from `1:n` to `n:m`, upgrade all relate subsystem.
- Use message queue handle email and message delivery, especially for batch request.
- Database tuning. Build a new index for PostgreSQL or MongoDB sharding. Or add new field improve calculate performance.
FullStack developer. 2017 Jun - 2018 Jul
Using: Node.js/Express, GCP, Docker, React.js/Redux, MongoDB.
- Work with the business development team. Demand analysis, discussion, planning, implement frontend and backend, testing and deployment the system.
- Built ticket service with MongoDB and RabbitMQ. Handled 10,000 ticket draw in 1 min.
- Built dynamic survey and gift deliver service, handled multiple online campaigns.
- Built e-commerce system. Include shop, cart, payment, delivery and required operation system.
- Built physical event sign up and offline verify system.
- Built schedule tasks service. Optimize business team work flow.