A PR/ marketing consultant specialized in content-based communication strategy, with over 4+ years of experience working with well-known brands and start-ups across finance, technology, digital, and semiconductor industries. Excellent team player with open-mindedness and excellent collaboration skills who can adapt well to the ever-changing market place.
<Key Skills> Communication Strategy, Content Planning, Project Management, Time Management, Organization
Worked directly with the local General Manager, led a team of 1-2. Responsible for managing important stakeholders including clients, vendors, partners, and in-house teams, developing workable communication strategies for clients across the finance and technology industries, and providing in-depth local insights and market observation to the regional team.
"Client/ Project Management"-
Managed up to 8 clients (5 retainer clients) at a time and received over 95% positive feedback from clients, responsible for overseeing project implementations while following an intense but flexible timetable. Developed finance retainer clients by 200% in 3 years.
"Content-based Communication Strategy Planning"-
Planned over 20 new pitching projects with a 75% closing rate by offering high-quality proposals that matched the clients' short-term and long-term goals.
Boosted clients’ passive exposure 35% YoY through content-based communication strategies, such as developing rich and attractive media newsletters based on clients' content sources.
Led a team of 1-2 and responsible for hiring and managing long-term interns for the team. Voluntarily coached AEs/ SAEs on PR professional skills to improve the team's work quality and efficiency, especially regarding content development.
*Won positive feedback from direct manager and earned a qualification of the "DNA Explorer" project, got sponsorship from the company, directly worked with the group’s APAC finance hub team in Hong Kong office for one month.
>> Finance client: BNP Paribas Wealth Management, PIMCO, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, SocGen
>> Tech client: KYMCO Noodle, Motorola, Wi-Fi Alliance
>> Start-up client: Circles.Life (telco), Lalamove (delivery/share economy), Coinful (Fintech)
- Within one and a half weeks, organized a product-launch event inviting 50 journalists for G-Tech Optoelectronics Corp. (GTOC). The event earned positive coverages from the media, while the client also gained positive feedback from its partners.
- Collaborated with vendors to launch an online shopping store within two months, managed a loyal-members list of over 2,000 people, as well as planning an online promoted campaign for the first day of the website launch which successfully achieved 50% of sales goals of that month.
- Managed and optimized content qualities for two Facebook fanpages, increasing the engagement rate of 20%-40%.
- Earned media coverage for clients during global high-tech trade shows (COMPUTEX and SEMICON) via holding press conferences, pitching media interviews, etc. Successfully pitched 7 interviews for one client.
- Planned and executed a CSR campaign in a format of a 3-month public art exhibition, cooperating with several celebrities, with a series of seminars. Responsible for being a liaison for clients, vendors, NGO, media, and other stakeholders. As a result, the campaign attracted over 100,000 visitors with a total of 100+ media coverage across print/ online/ broadcast media.
>> Semiconductor client: Marvell, STMicroelectronics
>> Finance client: ShinKong Insurance
>> FMCG client: Coca-Cola
Major in Advertising Marketing, Communication Marketing, Press Release Writing