An experienced PM with solid software development experience. Developed the Facebook "Apps of the Year" award-winning app VoiceTube and other mobile apps/games with great achievements.
Akatsuki is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the provision of mobile games in the entertainment area. Akatsuki has developed some very popular mobile game like "Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle"(Rank 8th in worldwide mobile game revenue.), "Tales of Link" etc.
May 2018 - Present (Development)
• Manage resources of new division's project and coordinate with different stakeholders.
• Design game mechanism/worldview and get positive feedback from users. (9.8 on TapTap.)
• Mentor of the company's 2019 intern program.
Jun 2017 - May 2018 (Operation)
• Coordinate operation schedule of Tales of Link and co-work with Japan office.
• Design operation content and game events for Tales of Link global version.
• Analysis weekly data for GM office and optimize product with BI insight.
Ursa+ is a start-up project focusing on how blockchain can bring this world a better solution in digital and non-digital assets. We develop a trustable and distributed enterprise solution based on blockchain technology.
May 2018 - July 2019
• Company strategy planning and negotiate with business partner.
• Develop product business model and future road map.
Cheetah Mobile has nearly 500 million mobile device MAUs globally. Its Apps family includes Cheetah Clean Master, Cheetah Security Master, PhotoGrid etc. The games include "Piano Tiles 2", "Rolling Sky", "Dancing Line" and so on.
Oct 2016 - Mar 2017
• Plan product strategy, analyze data and build better user journey of PhotoGrid App.
• Double the conversion rate of sign-up process with optimizing main page flows and social functions.
• Design application modules like photo filters, holiday stickers and IAP functions.
VoiceTube is an English-learning platform that features over 60,000 translated YouTube videos. VoiceTube has multiple products(Web, iOS, and Android) to help its more than 1,500,000+ daily users learning English.
Dec 2014 - Jun 2016
• Managed and developed mobile products on both Android and iOS platform.
- Double DAU / revenue growth, tripled retention rate growth within a year.
- Selected as an official recommended application by Google Play in 2016.
- Selected as "Apps of the Year 2016" by Facebook (News: https://goo.gl/UZ3Z4N).
2008 - 2013
Honor: NCCU Student Parliament Speaker
2011 - 2012
Faculty of Business Administration
• Product / Project Management
• Data Analysis
• User Research
• Unity Engine
• Chinese (native)
• English (professional)