I am the least student who have the Principle Recommendation due to the outstanding ability, highly-motivated Business Administration graduate and looking for a Human Resource Specialist position. Being good at innovation, personal relationship, communication, I want to join a company that I can grow with and achieve their goals.
Ming Chuang University, Taipei Sep. 2015 – Jun. 2019 Major in Marketing, Minor in Human Resource
• Managed the self-media by using LinkedIn and Facebook. • Increased click views by 500% through designing AI, Block chain, Big Data, Fintech, 5G charts (News,
report and product such as Business Model Navigator and Think Fintech) and editing the Management
Associate film. • Gathered the Fintech data and ICT industry data to the director.
Heung Kong Group Inc., Intern Jun. 2018 – Jul. 2018
• Improved the business process by designing the report in five parts.
• Analyzed the general expenses of 36 stores.
• Assisted the president to contact 160 members of the Shenzhen Overseas Chinese International
Association in 4 days.
• Helped the manager to support 2 International Innovation Fairs in Shenzhen and Zhuhai.
Honors & Awards
• Excellent of Shanghai Commercial Bank Greater Hong Kong Hackathon Apr. 2019 • First place of SCSB Fintech Hackathon Competition Dec. 2018 • Placed in the TOP 10 of HNCB Fintech Contest in 269 teams
Activities Dec. 2017
• HR Friday Course Jan. 2019 - Current
• The TOP 20 in Industry Analysis Workshop, Institute for Information Industry Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2018 • Business and Talent Development Project, Institute for Information Industry Jan. 2018 - Jan 2018 • Allround Talent Camp Apr. 2016 - Apr. 2018
TOEIC: 690 / 990 Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Basic SPSS
Language: Fluent in Chinese and Taiwanese, Proficient in English