Honours Student of Taichung City
IELTS : overall band scores 6.0
B.S. in Computer Science in the fields of Computer Vision and Robotics
👉 An industry-university cooperative research project is now in progress,
focus on image restoration, image recognition and noise reduction.
● Computer Vision with OpenCV
● Deep Learning
● Big Data Analytics with R
Bookworm and Tech Geek :
I am always hungry that I'm lovin' eat books, competitive paper, and cutting-edge know-how
This letter is to express my interest in the software developer and engineer position.
With a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, numerous hands-on experience in software development, and the ability to solve problems in a timely and accurate manner, I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort zone and beyond knowledge, as continuing to learn new programming languages and development techniques are important to me and my contribution to your organisation.Over the course of the school years: 【2014 ~ 2017 Undergraduate Studies】
- I have outstanding academic performances and won the Honours Student Award hence I always take full responsibility for my duties and always pursue superiority.
- I led a successful software project as the team leader (Drone-Assisted Detection System for High-Risk Disaster Areas , using computer vision and automatic control techniques) and I was awarded 4 awards in the different project competition; I solved the pain associated with emerging issues in disaster risk reduction and my teammates treat me as a great team player.
- I have good English language skills and won a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia and lived with the local people, which help me to be more understanding of cultural differences and I would help your organisation compete in a global market and understand the first-hand cutting-edge technology.
I have good software development skills, Multilingual Communication Skills (English, Chinese, and Hokkien), and interdisciplinary learning and knowledge integration capabilities.
I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.
Professionalism means consistency of quality.
The 17th Elite Student
Organise an Australian study tour Exhibition with 19 people
Office of International and Cross-Strait Cooperation at CYUT
Hosting International Visitors
Mandatory military service at
Developing a Combat Mindset (Close Quarters Battle Skills)
Engineering Section of National Center for Traditional Arts - Taiwan Assistant (2014 summer)
Assist the professional staff
to renovate the facilities of the centre and made it better.
System Management Section of
Chao Yang University of Technology
Administrator (2016 Spring)
Computer maintenance services
for the CYUT members and IT consultation and assistance.
Teaching and research assistant
2019 Big Data Analytics course
2018 Linear Algebra course
台中市105學年度模範生 (Photo with the Taichung mayor)
GPA : 3.64 / 4.0 , Average Score : 86.07 , ranking top 6 % by a 120 students group
Contact me in more detail through my LinkedIn.
Latest Resume Version:Feb 2019