I've been a Project/Program/Product Manager for 15+ total years, including 3 years managing mobile applications. I also have 10+ years of experience as a Developer/DBA. I've worked in high tech, telecom, and gaming industries with several methodologies. My passion is high-quality delivery!
• Launched or updated many eCommerce sites, including: T-Mobile, Xbox/Microsoft, Sierra, UCR, ESRI.
• Have deployed a total of 12 IOS, 9 Android, 2 Windows Phone apps
➢ Won a Ship-It award for my work on the Xbox Live product launch!
• Proven track record in Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and other SDLCs; experience with TFS/VSO, JIRA, Clarity
• Managed full lifecycle of product roadmaps, user stories, backlog, budgets, schedules, dev, testing
• PMP certified
• ScrumMaster in progress
• 10+ years as Developer/DBA: TFS/VSO, C#, stored procedures, PowerShell, XML, Azure, AWS, PHP, SWIFT, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
• VBA abilities with Office: Excel, Word, PPT, SharePoint
• As a technical PM, able to alpha test, write SQL queries, invoke APIs, etc.
• Oversaw teams of analysts and data scientists working on knowledge applications
• Managed two Agile POCs for new customer Chevron in a start-up environment.
• Managed triage/escalation of developer questions and issues in VSO • Managed catalog of code samples of bots in C# and nodeJS and publishing process on MSDN • Wrote and published developer guidance on MSDN and developer forums • Defined multiple processes and coordination with other teams in a start-up environment.
• Worked on several B2B projects for Microsoft Retail Stores • Created new EDI invoice submission gateway/process for 5 large suppliers. Budget: $1M. • Ran Agile with TFS/VSO user stories, design, backlog, budget, schedule, dev, testing, deployment • Used Excel extensively for mapping XML conversions, managing budget, data mining.
• Implemented new payment solution impacting all B2B+B2C T-Mobile eCommerce channels • Managed vendors, SOW creation and enforcement, schedule. Managed $4M budget. • Drove tight coordination and integration with multiple vendors, 14 teams and 100+ internal resources. • Owned product technical design, requirements, architecture, analysis, testing, delivery.
• Product Manager of AT&T’s Advertising API, part of AT&T’s Black Flag platform for mobile apps. • Owned end-to-end B2B solution including financial and technical KPIs. • Drove API integration into AT&T’s SDK, testing, delivery, support. Managed roadmap, compliance. Oversaw 3 dev teams and multiple QA efforts. • Oversaw budget, financial reporting, payment to developers, schedules, stakeholder communications.
• Owned 2 family-oriented mobile apps (both on iOS and Android) end-to-end including B2C eCommerce • Kept tight coordination and integration with multiple organizations. Changed eCommerce on both apps. • Ran Agile stand-ups, managed backlog, wrote user stories. Oversaw 2 dev teams, analysts, QA. • Managed budget, schedule, overall direction and technical guidance to product and operational teams
• Project Manager of B2B+B2C mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone for blue chip clients. • Responsible for 3 IOS apps, 4 Android apps, and 2 Windows Phone apps with several Azure APIs.
• Managed B2B middleware solution to allow partners to sell T-Mobile products on their websites • Onboarded new partners, supported their development, test planning and execution • Oversaw continuous change management in waterfall environment. • Wrote and published partner guidance and API documentation on extranet website of partner content. • Monitored partner transactions in production. Assisted in post-production support and triage.
• Managed T-Mobile’s portfolio of requirements. Published quarterly to mobile device OEMs. • Coordinated compliance reviews with OEMs on new devices, published metrics.
• Added a new Software Assurance Benefit within complex Packaged Services • Wrote functional specs, site maps, and system integration diagrams. Coordinated multiple analysts.
• Deployed project tracking system for VP/PMO intelligence of projects by geographic / vertical market. • Acted as Project Management “Subject Matter Expert” to Microsoft worldwide PMs. • Redefined their Agile methodology • Developed templates and automation using Microsoft Office, Visio, and RoboHelp.
• Deployed new worldwide B2C Xbox Live subscription system. Receive a "Ship-It" award for my efforts! • Delivered a B2B system for companies to purchase development kits, hardware.
• Managed SOWs, budget, scope, schedule, resources, quality, risk, change. Ongoing improvement of financial systems at Coast Community College, Compton Community College.
• Owned all of Sierra’s E-commerce B2B+B2C; all processes related to online transactions. • Responsible for $5 million budget, managed 10 people, 4 vendors. • Negotiated contracts and managed relationships with vendors. • Senior Web Developer 7/98-7/99.
• Department Manager for donation systems; budget: $1 million, 11 people, 2 vendors. • Responsible for systems management, ERP implementation, vendor/contract management. • Oversaw gift administration including data entry, monetary handling. • Strategic management of Advancement database system, used campus-wide for donations and donors • Responsible for managing technical resource needs, hardware/software, support, web.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST / DBA WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK 7/2003 - 1/2004
• Wrote Oracle stored procedures and documented hundreds of tiny specific data migration tasks.
MICROFRAME TECHNOLOGIES, INC
3/1997 - 7/1998
• Managed Onyx system for CRM, knowledgebase
ESRI 2/1991 - 9/1996
• Wrote FoxPro programs to support Marketing efforts and manage the ESRI User Conference data.