Honours Student of Taichung City
IELTS : overall band scores 6.0
M.S. in Computer Science in the fields of Computer Vision and Robotics
👉 An industry-university cooperative research project is now in progress,
focus on image restoration, image recognition and noise reduction.
● Computer Vision with OpenCV
● Deep Learning
● Big Data Analytics with R
Bookworm and Tech Geek :
I am always hungry that I'm lovin' eat books, competitive paper, and cutting-edge know-how
This letter is to express my interest in the Computer Vision developer and engineer position.
With a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, numerous hands-on experience in software development, and the ability to solve problems in a timely and accurate manner, I enjoy being challenged and working on projects that require me to work outside my comfort zone and beyond knowledge, as continuing to understand the first-hand cutting-edge technology are important to me and my contribution to your organisation.
Over the course of the school years: 【2018 ~ 2020 Postgraduate student in the field of Computer Vision】
- My great enthusiasm for Computer Vision research drives me to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- In these two years, I execute an industry-university cooperative research project which focuses on image restoration, image recognition and noise reduction while I got perfect straight-A grades in my academic performances.
- To broaden my area of expertise in Computer Vision, recently, I participated in a series of Computer Vision and Deep Learning training by official OpenCV.org. to develop deep knowledge in Computer Vision.
Over the course of the school years: 【2014 ~ 2017 Undergraduate Studies】
- My character in pursuing superiority allow me to achieve outstanding academic performances and won the Honours Student Award.
- I led a successful software project (Drone-Assisted Detection System for High-Risk Disaster Areas, using computer vision and automatic control techniques) as the team leader. This project solved the pain associated with emerging issues in disaster risk reduction and was awarded 4 awards in the different project competition.
- Due to my recognised English proficiency, I won a fully-funded scholarship to study in Australia and lived with the local people, which help me to be more understanding of cultural differences and the first-hand cutting-edge technology to compete globally.
I have good software development skills, Multilingual Communication Skills (English, Chinese, and Hokkien), and interdisciplinary learning and knowledge integration capabilities.
Feel free to contact for further opportunities.
Professionalism means consistency of quality.
The 17th Elite Student
Organise an Australian study tour Exhibition with 19 people
Office of International and Cross-Strait Cooperation at CYUT
Hosting International Visitors
Mandatory military service at
Developing a Combat Mindset (Close Quarters Battle Skills)
Engineering Section of National Center for Traditional Arts - Taiwan Assistant (2014 summer)
Assist the professional staff
to renovate the facilities of the centre and made it better.
System Management Section of
Chao Yang University of Technology
Administrator (2016 Spring)
Computer maintenance services
for the CYUT members and IT consultation and assistance.
Teaching and research assistant
2019 Big Data Analytics course
2018 Linear Algebra course
台中市105學年度模範生 (Photo with the Taichung mayor)
GPA : 3.64 / 4.0 , Average Score : 86.07 , ranking top 6 % by a 120 students group
Contact me in more detail through my LinkedIn.
Latest Resume Version:Feb 2019