Full Stack Web Developer
Front-End Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Frameworks: Angular, Express, Rails, Django, Flask, Bootstrap, ReactJS
Miscellaneous: Node.js, OOP, RESTful Architecture, MVC, Git, TDD, Socket.io, AWS
· NPM package that generated 200 downloads in the first three days of publication. Allow for user to create a customizable MEAN stack CRUD app from the command line.
· Trip planning app created during a Python hackathon. Google Maps and Yelp Fusion APIs were integrated using AJAX calls. Displays nearby hotels, restaurants, and attractions for all the destinations inputted.
· Technologies used were: Python, Django, and SQLite. Deployed via AWS.
· Cocktail recipe app I created while learning ReactJS. Search for drinks by keyword in the search bar to pull a list of cocktails or generate a random one with the Randomize button.
· Technologies used were: React, Redux, react-router and TheCocktailDB API (http://www.thecocktaildb.com/).
WEB DEVELOPER, JUNE 2017 - PRESENT
The Harker School - San Jose, CA
· Plan, architect, implement, and maintain user interfaces and applications for marketing, communications and content management.
· Work cross-functionally with creatives, marketers, and IT specialists to deliver quality solutions for Harker's community and prospective families.
WOMEN'S CLUB VOLLEYBALL HEAD COACH, OCTOBER 2016 - PRESENT
Santa Clara University – Santa Clara, CA
· Demonstrate exceptional analytical, error detection and problem-solving skills.
· Develop core team aspects in players such as high commitment, teamwork and effective communication.
QUALITY ASSURANCE LABORATORY TECHNICIAN, OCTOBER 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2016
Mariani Packing Co – Vacaville, CA
· Became the most diversely trained employee in the lab within first 4 month.
· Took over lab's supply and inventory management. Saved $1500 is costs yearly by optimizing supply ordering.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 2014
University of California, Davis – Davis, CA