A frontend engineer explores web design with over 3+ years since senior high school and 1+ years of management experience. I'm a responsible and self-driven person, be good at organization skills, time management, and strong troubleshooting ability. As an early majority in the technology life cycle, there is lots of pleasure for me to research trend stuff and share with other interested people.
Manage the frontend team which has seven members.
What I do is:
1. Maintain existed project and assign tasks to team members.
2. Communicate with UI/UX designer, pm, DevOps, backend member and develop new product.
3. Improve maintenance and performance for existed product.
4. Build the test system for all product.
5. Regulate the team coding style and execute code review steadily.
6. Organize algorithm practicing and technology seminar irregularly for raising the technological capability of whole frontend team.
7. Build an internal blog for tech-sharing.
8. Adopting KPI and OKR at the same time for management as Mark Zuckerberg said I expect each team member "Don’t do things reactively, but proactively."
key skills: React, Redux, redux-observable, vue, vuex
Build the company website but it had been revised, and I also work with PM ad ART to finish some project which company assigned
project link: 樂手巢
key skills: jQuery, vue, Laravel
development of the whole website system including frontend and backend
key skills: jQuery, PHP, MySQL, Apache
National Taipei University of Technology
Computer Science and Information Engineering
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Economic and Social Sciences
National skill competition for web design in 2012
middle-area skill competition for web design in Taiwan in 2012