Yiying has been leading cross-functional teams to accomplish 20+ projects, these include Software Products (Fintech, GIS, MIS Web and Mobile Apps), Spatial Planning projects and Seminars and Exhibitions.
- Keens on executing projects or building products from 0 to 1, within her efforts one of the apps was on the top 7 trending apps of finance category on Google Play.
- An early adopter who has facilitated workshops on building actions for Google Assistant, produced a series of the podcast and utilized Miro and Figma before they went viral.
Leading a group of volunteers of Women Who Code Taipei to produce this podcast. It's to encourage tech-women who dare to take the lead in adopting new technologies, designing innovative products/services, or creating new/alternative models. There are 10 episodes released on 20th of every month from March 2019 to Dec 2019, each episode has 20 minutes interveiw with tech women from industries including marketing, AI, law, land economic, etc.
I am in the catalogue of Product & Project managers.
This award is to encourage more women who are interested but unsure of how to enter or transition into the tech industry by presenting 40 role models who are making impacts every day.
•Managing all activities of the software developing process
•Planning and prototyping features/functions
•Leading the cross-functional teams
• Producing spatial data, in-time map layers.
Click the image on left and link to the website
Exhibition and Workshops for further development along the Hami Street, Taipei, 2017
Taipei City Bike Tour for Indonesian Migrant Workers, 2013
Landscape Planning for East Rift Valley National Scenic Area, Taiwan, 2015
GIS Spatial Analysis
Google APIs for Work
Build Actions for your Community
Project management Institue, Taiwan Chapter
Leading cross-function and nation teams
• Leading to develop a Fintech solution for Taishin security (台新證券)
• Using Agile (Kanban) to coordinate with designers, content writers, marketers, developers, PM, BD and clients, team members come from Japan, Vitamin and Taiwan
Product and Project Management
• Evaluating Product Requirement Document (PRD)
• Analysing competitors and market, Prioritizing to-do, Help to Improve User experience (UX)
• Time, Scope, Resource management
Data driven decision making
• Data of Service Performance collection and analysis Problem Solving
• Solve technical problems: app crash, landing page, AWS service, VPS host server problems
Testing and Programming
• API testing and Debugging deliverables
• Analysing Data automatically with Python
Administration: services’ account management, recruitment, off-roading process
Main responsibilities include managing and executing projects on developing web GIS (geographic information system) system and evaluating outputs to meet projects’ objectives. This company is one of Google's Premier Partners.
Landscape and Recreation Laboratory was the unit I worked for, my main assignments include composing reports of landscape planning and planning activities.
My main duty was planning community involvement events. This foundation was fonded by the Graudate School of Urban Planning, Taipei University
Main task was to planning and re-designing landscape of the Ken-Ting forest reaction area/ Hen-chun botanic garden.
Master of Science
International Planning and Development
Barcholor of Fine Art
Ladies that UX Taipei is a global community for women working in the UX field.
Sep 2018 - Jan 2019
A US nonprofit professional organization for project management.
July 2017 - Present